- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
ADA Fundraiser, October 13: Save the Date!
SAVE THE DATE!! SAVE THE DATE!!
Join Philadelphia's Progressive Community To Honor Three Distinguished Women:
Babette Josephs, State Representative
Marion Tasco, Philadelphia City Councilwoman
Shelly Yanoff, Director, Public Citizens for Children and Youth
Date: October 13, 2012, 4 to 6:30 p.m.
Host: Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter of
Americans for Democratic Action
Place: Home of Bruce and Carol Caswell
1024 W. Upsal St., Phila., PA 19119
Sponsors (to be listed on invitation):
ADA Lifetime Democracy Champions, $500
ADA Liberal Boosters, $250
ADA Liberally Supporters, $100
To make a reservation or become a sponsor, contact Bruce Caswell at 215-848-0563 or email@example.com