- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Am I having an identity crisis, or have I just gone completely nuts?
Ok, I'm supporting a candidate for president who, based on his policy platform, is fairly centrist. Now, I find myself hoping that he'll ask the former Secretary of the Navy under Reagan to be his running mate. Despite differences with Jim Webb on a number of issues, (he's a self-described "Reagan Democrat' no less), I feel that his approach is compatible with Obama's. I wouldn't have a problem with Webb: he's reasonable people, who takes reasoned approaches to examining issues,
Take a listen to this interview, and tell me whether I've completely lost it.