- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Anti-fracking protest in Allentown October 14th
From Food and Water Watch:
Thu, Oct 14, 2010
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Join Food & Water Watch, Clean Water Action and Gas Truth in the fight to save our drinking water for millions in the Delaware River Basin.
The gas industry is in a rush to drill for gas using hydro-fracking, which can contaminate drinking water and harm agriculture and livestock. The Environmental Protection Agency is finally doing some testing, but findings won't be released until 2012. We need a moratorium until it can be proven that fracking is safe.
7th and Hamilton St.
Allentown, PA 18101