- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
For the past 5 years, SEPTA General Manager Faye L.M. Moore (aka "Fearless Leader") has done something that I thought was impossible when I first started getting involved in transit advocacy. She has made me indifferent towards a regional transit system that is regressing while other transit systems are not only modernizing fare collection, but becoming more responsive to it's regional demographics. How, one wonders, is this possible?
"Fearless Leader" has managed to be more elusive than Waldo of "Where's Waldo" fame.
Anytime there's a major accident on the SEPTA system (such as last year's derailment on the R2 Warminster line in Abington Township), "Fearless Leader" is nowhere to be found...