- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Breaking Casino Action Alert: SugarHouse gets CED from Supreme Court, Foxwoods strikes deal with the Street Admin
TONIGHT | Converge at Foxwoods
Those of us who have long fought to keep casinos out of Philadelphia neighborhoods are still trying to digest the events of today, but here it is . . .
The Street Administration has signed a development agreement with Foxwoods Casinos which tears down one of the last remaining obstacles to starting construction at the site on Columbus and Reed Street, and undermines neighborhood efforts to move the two casinos.
Secondly, the Supreme Court has handed down a decision that forced the city to issue SugarHouse their CED and zoning permits -- a decision that seems to fly in the face of their previous ruling against Foxwoods.
Here is what we are going to do:
CONVERGE AT FOXWOODS
Now is the time to move
Columbus and Reed Streets
9:30 PM TONIGHT!!!!
There will be cameras. Bring your crowd.
Bring your friends and family, and let them know that we are not going to be pushed around.