- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Breaking News in the 8th Councilmanic District
The Supreme Court vacated the Commonwealth Court's order and placed Greg Paulmier back on the ballot. The 8th District, as always, should be interesting. There should be some fallout over who Paulmier supports in his Ward for At Large and the row offices. The endorsement has already gone to Miller. With so many candidates it seems Miller has gotten stronger.
I put this on the front page because it's pretty crazy news. -Ray