- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Drinking *Iced* Coffee Liberally, Mount Airy: 7/10
Fellow Liberal Coffee Drinkers-
Please join us 12:30 this Sunday @ Infusion Coffee & Tea, 7133 Germantown Ave. (http://www.infusioncoffeeandtea.com) as we Drink *Iced* Coffee Liberally in the heat. Just coffee talk, no big whoop- I'll give you a topic:
* Is it just me, or have Barack Obama + Bill Clinton been the best Republican Presidents in my lifetime? Welfare reform + unchecked Wall Street speculation under Clinton, and now the potential austerity plans under Obama, rather than taxing the rich? When will Dems ever learn that, if people want to elect Republicans, they'll elect Republicans, not Dems pretending to be Republicans.
See you Sunday,