- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
What happened when a voter pressed Cheri Honkala first then pressed the Democratic or Republican button at the top? Did Honkala button go dark and Jewell Williams light up along with the rest of the Democrats? I am looking for someone who did this yet was alert enough to note if Honkala's light stayed lit,
One way or another I am sure more than 6% of the voters tried to vote for her.
She was slightly outvoted in my division, and I am sure she didn't actually win, but elsewhere in the city something must have not added up.