- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Green Night Out - Discuss the road to universal healthcare with Dr. Walter Tsou and the Philly Greens
GREEN NIGHT OUT
Single Payer Healthcare after the Supreme Court Decision
Saturday, July 21
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
1006 Race St., Chinatown, Phila. PA
GREEN NIGHT OUT welcomes Dr. Walter Tsou, who will discuss
"Single Payer Healthcare after the Supreme Court Decision"
at 6:00pm on Saturday, July 21.
Dr. Tsou teaches Family Medicine and Community Health
at the University of PA. and was formerly the
Health Commissioner of Philadelphia.
He is a board member of Health Care for All PA, www.healthcare4allpa.org.
Please join us at Singapore Restaurant in Chinatown.
Green Night Out is open to the public.
Enjoy this stimulating discussion
and a vegetarian, kosher, Chinese feast
for only $25/person.
RSVP (seating is limited) to the
Green Party at 215-243-7103 and firstname.lastname@example.org.