- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Homeless attack should not be ignored
I used to feel at home at Young Philly Politics, but it's time for this blog to start paying attention to Mayor Nutter's efforts to chase the homeless away from center city. People that don't only have a fake progressive. conscience could sign up to be at the table to feed the homeless twice, because now the third time in some places will result in a fine.
Thirty years ago I had hypoglycemia, without knowing what it was. I ended up panhandling for food struggling with myself not to eat out of trash cans and to buy peanut butter crackers instead of a cup of coffee drenched in sugar because I knew coffee as a meal made my concentration worse. However when a hurried commuter left a cup of coffee at the 40th and Woodland subway portal I finished it off.
Enclosed is a local link,
Enclosed is Dallas, NY and other cities,
Enclosed is what I posted elsewhere,
How about those who plan to be available to feed the homeless twice sign up with successive comments at the end of this blog