- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
It's been a long campaign
I'm sure there will be many wrap-ups and observations on turnout, machines, number of challengers and much else over the next few days. If I had a copy of Michael Nutter's acceptance speech of the Democratic Nomination, I would post it, because he said what needed to be said and he was magnanimous.
There is an update on many of the races here.
It's been a long campaign, and I'm sure there is exhilaration and dissapointment to spare. I should have gone to some parties but after walking for 12 hours today knocking on doors, I had enough. There is time to talk to folks and catch up later.
If you've got stories from the campaign trail or observations on the race, feel free to add them. If you are at YPP here for the first time or the Nth, welcome! Read. Post. Enjoy. STAY.
Kudos to everyone on all the campaigns for all their hard work--I'll get into details later.