- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
More good news: Mayor Nutter thinks we're "getting it."
I just heard Mike on WHYY explaining that he thinks that Philadelphians are starting to understand why there's a budget crisis in Philly: We are beginning to understand now that the global and national economic downturn is having an impact on Philly's economy. My guess is that Nutter would attribute our new found wisdom to his campaign for "civic engagement."
Oh, and btw, he explained that the upcoming serious of public meetings will give us an opportunity to understand what it's like to have to balance a budget.
Can this man be any more condescending?