- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
PYD MEETING AT TEMPLE UNIVERSITY: Decide the fate of Philadelphia's Justice System !
JOIN THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY & JUDICIAL ELECTIONS!
Learn how you can help elect the next democratic leaders of Philadelphia’s Justice System at the next Philadelphia Young Democrats meeting this Thursday, February 19th, 2009
Details at a Glance:
PYD General Body Meeting
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Howard Gittis Student Center, Room 207
1755 N. 13th Street
Come check us out whether you want to get involved or just want to know about Philadelphia politics!
Check out our message board for more information at:
Please Note The Philadelphia Young Democrats meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 6:45pm.
For more information:
Contact Yve-Car Momperousse, Vice-President at 267.292.4849
or email us at: email@example.com