- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Representative Cohen and YPP
Rep. Cohen gets a whole lotta grief here at YPP. But whether you agree with him on issues or not, he's here, engaging in dialogue with his constituents. I appreciate that. Wilson Goode still participates pretty actively, even if often it comes in the form of self-promotion. Jim Kenney? Disappeared after the elections were over. Dwight Evans? Gone. Surrogates for Fattah? Nada. Bob Brady? Zilch. I hope that even those who disagree with Mark on issues the most respect the fact that he's willing to engage on issues - even when he knows going in that his stance will be very unpopular here.