- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
These two plain and powerful words can only provide a notion of my deep sense of gratitude and appreciation for your support of my campaign for City Council At-Large.
Although the outcome of the primary election was not the one we wanted, we were successful in running a smart, issue-oriented campaign that has received accolades and acknowledgements from citizens and organizations throughout the Greater Philadelphia region. Without you, and your vital support and assistance, this accomplishment would never have been achieved.
On a personal note, this campaign has been a true learning experience. I have grown as a person and I have truly enhanced my love for our City and its residents. Going forward, I will use the lessons learned as a platform for future appointed and elected public service.
Although disappointed, I am not discouraged, and will continue to strive to implement our campaign theme of "Empowering Our Communities for a Safer City."