- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Things I am sick of already...
I live in the First District, and, I am completely sick of the Fumo-Dougherty-Dicker-Farnese race already. The race has already brought out the worst in everyone. For a while, this site avoided the really nasty stuff that has gone elsewhere... but, now with petition challenges and the like, it looks like we are being yanked down there, as well.
Luckily, this is not a Democracy. There are plenty of places to go on the internet if you want to gossip about petitions, accuse people of fraud and the like. However, Young Philly Politics is not that site.
In terms of both this race, and Tony's, wake me up when we know who is on the ballot. Until then, forget it. There are plenty of substantive issues to talk about, and Young Philly Politics will not be the dumping ground for hacks to log on for the sole purpose of dumping their crap. As I said to our most recent 'newcomer,' we have been down this road before.
A lot of important things are happening in the City. Let's talk about them instead.