- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Thursday 12 pm - Universal Healthcare Now National Rally
(To highlight BD's point)
This Thursday, join nurses, doctors, patients and Americans of every stripe protesting in memory of the countless victims of the insurance industry. Protests are being held around the country on a day when 38,000 health insurance lobbyists are having their annual convention in San Francisco.
Healthcare Yes! Health Insurance No!
Guaranteed, Universal, Single-Payer Healthcare Now!
Hands Off Our Healthcare!
RALLY - PHILADELPHIA
Two Liberty Place at 16th and Chestnut
THURSDAY, JUNE 19, 12:00 noon
Our Healthcare System is Not Working! Over 47 million are uninsured; millions more inadequately covered. Yet, the U.S. health system spends a higher portion of its gross domestic product than any other country but ranks 37 out of 191 countries in its performance, according to the World Health Organization.
Sponsored by: Pennsylvania Association of Staff Nurses and Allied Professionals (PASNAP/NNOC), Healthcare-NOW!, Healthcare for All Philadelphia, Healthcare for All Pennsylvania, Physicians for a National Health Program (PNHP), Pennsylvanians United for Single-payer Healthcare, American Medical Students Association, Pennsylvania Council of Churches, South Jersey Healthcare for All Coalition.