- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Fellow young progressives,
Come celebrate the season with your political family at the Philadelphia Young Democrats Annual Holiday Mixer this Thursday, December 23 at Zesty's Restaurant in Manayunk!
Mixer will last from 6-10 p.m.
Zesty's Restaurant is located at 4382 Main Street in Manayunk.
Mixer will feature:
Councilman Bill Green, Councilman Curtis Jones, Jr., and Tom Knox
The mixer will feature great music, great people, delicious food and special guests. Entrance is free. Discounted drinks and food will be available.
We expect event to reach capacity. To ensure admission please email email@example.com with:
-Number of guests
-Mobile phone number
Follow us on Twitter (@phlyd) and Facebook (Philadelphia Young Democrats) for more information!
See you Thursday,
Fellow Liberal Drinkers-
You are invited to join Drinking Liberally tomorrow (Thurs. @ 7:00 PM) at the Mermaid Inn (7673 Germantown Ave.) for our Holiday Party! Which holiday, you ask? Festivus, of course! I'll see if Joanne can set up a plain aluminum pole for us...
In between the airing of grievances + the feats of strength, there will be trivia and plenty of free swag! Free liberal swag, no less- can't beat that this time of year, can you?
So, come one, come all, and bring your friends! A good time will be had by all as we...
Drink to Democracy!