- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
You know that cynical friend of yours who never votes? Offer to buy them a drink, bring them to this event tomorrow and they will leave promising you they will vote next week. We promise.
Young Involved Philadelphia, Committee of Seventy, and Center for Progressive Leadership, PA Office presents
Thursday, May 13, 6-8pm, The Field House
Sour on politics? Don’t think voting makes any difference? Wonder about the difference between a state senator, state representative or city councilperson? Who do I hold accountable for what? Okay, I'm at the voting booth, now what are these ballot questions I am supposed to vote on? Find out on Thursday, May 13th from 6-8 p.m. at the Field House for a pre-election, non-partisan, non-stuffy, happy hour meet-up!
WVSR1360.1 AM Philadelphia & Harrisburg Education Radio Station Warren Bloom for State Representative 195thSubmitted by Warren Bloom Sr. on Mon, 02/15/2010 - 11:41pm.
WVSR1360.1 AM Philadelphia & Harrisburg Education Radio Station Warren Bloom for State Representative 195th State Legislative District Exclusive: Chat Live With Democratic Candidate Warren Bloom Sr.!