- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
@Vince Fumo: You are, like, guilty dude. #VinceFumoTrial
This is just too weird. A juror from the Fumo trial apparently updated his facebook status with this:
"STAY TUNED for a big announcement on Monday everyone!"
The posting by Juror No. 5 - Eric Wuest of suburban College-ville - raised questions:
Is a verdict imminent? Did Wuest have third-party discussions about the trial as a result of his postings on Facebook and Twitter social networking Internet accounts during the 15-week trial and the ensuing deliberations?
Last night, Fumo defense attorneys NiaLena Caravasos and Peter Goldberger filed an emergency motion seeking an immediate suspension of deliberations so the judge could conduct "a delicate, but probing inquiry" of the juror Wuest's actions.
"Depending on the results, the lawyers wrote, "one or more jurors ought to be removed and possibly replaced."
This is the same trial where it was found that one of the government's supposed star witnesses was found to be trashing the government, including on YPP.
And now, some dude is updating his facebook status with it all. Awesome.